1, Esplanade des Particules
Click on the image to get a printable PDF
- Bus from France : take bus 68 (direction: Blandonnet). There is a bus stop at the entrance to CERN.
- Tram from Geneva : take tram 18 and get off at the last stop (”CERN"). If you are staying at a hotel in Geneva, it may offer free public transport cards.
- A paid car park is located behind the Globe of Science and Innovation. Please note that parking is allowed only for the duration of your visit.
- Click here for more information on parking rates and rules.
- If this car park is full, an alternative paid car park is available by the French customs at the Centre sportif de Maisonnex.
- There is a free coach park north of the CERN Science Gateway. This park is reserved for groups with a booking.